Depew Energy is committed to delivering quality propane to all of Newburgh, NY and its surrounding areas. Our delivery drivers are prompt and reliable, bringing propane straight to your door in the safest manner possible. Heating with propane can save you up to 40% on fuel costs with a new, efficient system that is properly maintained and installed by the professionals at Depew Energy.
Propane is perfect for heating or fueling a number of indoor and outdoor appliances in a safe and economical way. Propane can heat your house or indoor space heater, your fireplace, stove, and clothes dryer. It can also heat your pool, grill, outdoor space heater, and more!
Propane is not considered a greenhouse gas, unlike natural gas or heating oil. This means that it’s safe for the environment when released into the atmosphere. It’s also one of the cleanest burning fossil fuels available, meeting the standards set by the EPA.
Did we mention that propane is 90% locally produced? By using propane-fueled appliances, you support American jobs and sustainability. You also get the option of choosing whichever locally-supplied propane dealer you wish, supporting the Newburgh community as well.
For even more convenience, Depew Energy is offering automatic delivery. We monitor your fuel usage in order to predict when and how often you will need fuel throughout the year, adjusting for temperature and weather conditions. We will then deliver according to our advanced delivery formula to ensure you will never have to worry about when to order your propane again!
Depew’s offers tank leasing for our propane customers ensuring reliable and well-maintained tanks for continued safety. Automatic Payment comes standard with tank leasing.
Propane Tank Lease Agreement
Propane is highly regulated which helps support propane’s safety record with standards set by the NFPA (National Fire Protection Association) for propane use and storage. Propane is naturally odorless, colorless, and non-toxic, although scent is added in order to detect if a leak has occurred.
What to do if you smell propane:
- Do not turn any devices ON or OFF. This includes light switches, phones, computers, flashlights, or appliances.
- Immediately instruct all inhabitants to leave the home or commercial building.
- Do not try to find the source of the leak.
- Use a phone or cell phone outside of the building or area that the propane was detected and notify Depew Energy.
- If the propane is detected outside, move upwind from the detection location and call Depew Energy.
Other Safety Tips:
- Propane appliances should have proper circulation of air at all times.
- The flame should burn blue in color. A yellow or orange flame may indicate poor venting or combustion.
- Keep flammable or combustible materials away from propane appliances and storage tanks.
- Use propane appliances for their original designed use.
- Never use cooking stoves for heating.
- Always have a properly maintained fire extinguisher in your home.