Tune-Ups and Maintenance
Investing in your equipment is the most important thing you can do for your home. Depew Energy has certified technicians that can maintain and tune any heating equipment, be it a boiler, furnace, or water heater running on propane, heating oil, or natural gas. We have you covered.
A properly maintained and tuned system will keep your house warm, your family comfortable, and your investment safe. Annual tune-ups will save you approximately 10% in fuel costs every year and increase your equipment’s longevity.
Our qualified technicians come in and conduct an evaluation of your heating system to check the safety and efficiency of its components. These features include:
- Thoroughly brushing and vacuuming the heating unit, flue pipe, and chimney base
- Checking and replacing the oil filter cartridge and gaskets (if equipped)
- Replacing pump strainer (if equipped) and gaskets
- Replacing the nozzle and brush drawer assembly
- Properly adjusting electrodes while checking electrode porcelains
- Inspecting and cleaning the air tube and combustion head
- Testing the transformer/igniter
- Cleaning and properly aligning the cad cell
- Checking and lubricating the burner motor (if applicable)
- Cleaning the burner housing, air inlets, and fan
- Checking the burner coupling for cracks and wear
- Inspecting circulators and zone valves (lubricate if applicable)
- Checking control settings and the expansion/compression tank for proper system pressure
- Performing a complete electronic efficiency test adjusting for peak operation
Contact our office today to schedule this important maintenance.